Dr. Rajesh Raveendranathan
Dr. Rajesh is the brain behind The Right Bite chain of clinics and franchises, which was set up as a corollary to the popular Indra Craniofacial Pain Relief India, a company in which his wife and he are partners.
Dr Rajesh is a pioneer of neuromuscular dentistry in India and has brought relief to hundreds of patients in India and abroad. His protocol for TMD diagnosis and treatment are today well-know and well-established, and are much sought-after by doctors in the fields.
Currently, all the Right Bite centres operate on those standards.
- B.D.S. (Rajas Dental College, Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, India)
- Ph.D – Ecole Superieure Sorbonne University, France
- FICCMO (FICCMO – Fellow of International College of Cranio Mandibular Orthopedics)
- MICCMO (MICCMO – Master of International College of Cranio Mandibular Orthopedics)
- Dip. N.M.Orthodontics (ICNOG, Genoa, Italy)
- Dip. Dental Sleep Medicine (Tufts University, Boston, U.S.A.)
- Diplomate in Orthodontics (Orthodontic World Institute, Spain)
- FAACP (FAACP – Fellow of American Association of Cranio-Facial Pain, USA)
- FIFUNA (FIFUNA - Fellow of International Functional Orthodontics Association, Italy)
- Member AADSM (American Association of Dental Sleep Medicine, USA)
- International Secretary, ICCMO
- President, ICCMO India Section
- Central Council Member, IDA.